Wink's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Wink

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wink

  1. Wink posted a gallery image in Garage Pictures
  2. Given that this site and its members celebrate the first gen Z and I am no exception, I favor my 78 and always will. However, I must say that I love the fact that Nismo is pumping new life into the culture it created 33 years ago. In that light, it really doesn't matter if the 350Z 'fires on all cylinders' because it benefits us all and that means I like it!
  3. Wink posted a gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  4. Wink posted a gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection
  5. Wink posted a gallery image in Big Z Photo Collection

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.