MBeards's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

MBeards

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MBeards

  1. MBeards posted a topic in Introductions
    I have a 1970 240Z it was Born on 1/70 #1403 it's a Sunday driver... I have owned it for 2 years, I purchased it from a Fireman who had restored it.
  2. I have a 1/70 240Z Vin #HLS30-01403 so you can add mine to the list. It's a work in progress... I'm a new member to Zclub I have owned my Z for 2 years and its a Sunday driver.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.