Master Disaster's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Master Disaster

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Master Disaster

  1. I got it with the original engine but unfortunately i couldn't find engine tag "ID Plate" to match the serial number. any other solutions to solve this matter? ! the engine was shipped with the car ,but what I've understood from eBay's ads that the Piston kit "to rebuilt the engine" was seized. nice to chat with u mike , you are a 240Z Guru -Ismail
  2. thank you buddy. now it's under restoration process , I’ll remove all rust spots and change whatever needs to be changed from rubbers, bushings and parts. then i would remove the rims and install the "D" emblem hubcaps. thank you mate. --------------------------------------- I would like to have your opinions about the engine , shall i keep the original engine or to install “L28 with triple mikuni carb “(probably i prefer to keep the original one) your thoughts guys is highly appreciated ... regards,
  3. it's in my Garage now in United Arab Emirates...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.