trucky217's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

trucky217

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by trucky217

  1. I don't own a real one BUT I need some help in building a scale model safari car, it's a 1/12th scale Tamiya model and I'm stuck with where I have to connect the oil cooler to on the motor, the car will be built to authentic acuracy as I can possibly get it but ot I need is as many photos as possible sent to me of the engine bay of a Kenyan safari car. Thank You .
  2. Wow I must be old I can remember all of wot is said in this thread. :bandit:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.