Everything posted by dukedog
-
Boyd Coddington
I wonder what Gods car going to look like with him up in Heaven? God Bless, Rest in Peace. My Prayers are with His Family!
-
Good SF Bay Area Paint Shop?
Old School Body with Modern Eq. Down Draft Spray Booth, Computerized Paint Mixing Etc. Grace Body Shop 1379 San Mateo Ave So. San Francisco, CA 94080 650-873-8166 www.gracebodyshop.com
-
restoration costs?
Bottom line, It's like SEX! the journy to the finish is most of the fun! and yes, I've had more fun with my daily driver's than my BIG BUCK resto's.
-
restoration costs?
Carl well ventelated area when using Chemical's. A 100 point Z would not cost that much! with the amount of parts out their. Restorerd: 72 SB Chevy 450hp 383 stroker 72 RS Camero 600hp 427 69 Bronco 92 DSO Notch Back Mustang Maxim Mtr Spts Susp. 150+ mph (Ran out of road) 71 VW Vert Baja 20" of travel 3220cc 250hp
-
Remove Interior Tar Padding
Hit the pad all over with a hanner, then use a 5 in 1 or puddy knife and it lifts up in large piece's.
-
Free Microfiche of S30/NISSAN MOTORS
Anybody looking for free S30-Z Microfiche by NISSAN MOTOR CO. go to website carfiche.com, or http://carfiche.com/fiche009/s30/?1:b:1
-
Looking for Paint Shop in N. CAL (Frisco) etc.?
Any good suggestions based on experiance? Any help would be appriciated!
-
Brakes
I will spend about $1,000.00 +/-. Thanks dukedog
-
Brakes
Which are the best Brake up-dates for a 1971 240Z? Thanks, dukedog
-
Rare Or Just Another 240z
I Just Purchased A One Owner Early Production Feb 1971 240z, White With Blue Interior, Only 60k Miles. I'm Debating Whether Or Not To Restore Stock, Are Trick It Out? Does Any One Know? Appreciate Some Help In This Matter.
- 72 240Z