J0sh's Content - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

J0sh

New Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by J0sh

  1. I am contemplating buying a 260z 2+2. I really like the style of the car and all zeds for a that matter, but i think it would be much better with fuel injection. I was thinking of using the existing carb manifold, and fitting two small throttle bodies in place of the carbs and fitting bosses for the injectors. And then using either a 280xz or skyline computer. Has anyone done this? i know of a guy who did it with at 280zx manifold, but i think twin throttle body would be more responsive. any comments?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.