jernut's Content - Page 3 - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

jernut

Community Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jernut

  1. jernut posted a gallery image in Show-Off your Z
  2. unfortunatly I did not have enough time to take off work and have to work all day. I would be interested in something like this again, i would just need time to take off work
  3. I just moved from west haven to stratford. I have a 71 that i just bought from cali. I will get some pics up soon. BTW any one know oif a good shop in ct take the Z to.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.