'78 280z in Connecticut - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

'78 280z in Connecticut

Featured Replies

  • 1 month later...

I'm originally from CT (Danbury), does that count?? But now in FL and am restoring a '77 280Z.

Where are you from in CT and at what stage are you with your car?

Ron

  • 1 month later...
  • Author
I'm originally from CT (Danbury), does that count?? But now in FL and am restoring a '77 280Z.

Where are you from in CT and at what stage are you with your car?

Ron

I live 20 mins from Danbury! I am still in the process of disassembly, but have cleaned up many of the parts I am going to re-use and got my first shipment of new parts.

I've been to Z-Doc's in Tampa. My uncle worked there for 6 years.

I just moved from west haven to stratford. I have a 71 that i just bought from cali. I will get some pics up soon. BTW any one know oif a good shop in ct take the Z to.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.