IGNORED

differences between L28 and L28et

pdxvento

It just isnt any good for high hp numbers. Anyone thats running 300+hp doesnt or will not use the HLA head.

Parts are non existent as well. Its good for a stock or over sotck application, but for hihg hp numbers look at anyone thats puttin out high hp numbers and running th P90 and you will see.

None want the P90a

I think the reason so few people running high numbers are using the P90A is due to the fact that so many of the people they used for information have told them that the P90A is "Junk".

If you built a high HP engine , and I ask you how you did it, You will tell me to you used the P90 head. To build on your experience, I put a very similar engine together, put my build on a website, and now the consensus of conventional wisdom is that the P90 is the way to go-never mind the fact that nobody can point to a documented case where the P90A failed, and earned the bad rep it has. They just explored the price-not the necessity-of a rebuild.

To put my money where my mouth is, My 240Z is getting a 1983 L28ET with the P90A with programmable EFI with a 3 bar map, Data logging, and I expect to be in the company of those few having High HP. When My setup makes the grade, or not, there will be the factual case for, or against, the P90A.