Cops with an attitude? - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Cops with an attitude?

Featured Replies

Sorry Smokey, I couldn't resist..... it's just too funny.....LOLROFL

I can almost imagine this on the cruisers in DC....:devious:

post-1499-14150793416366_thumb.jpg

You know, I thought my department would have dibs on that logo, but I guess they beat us to it. ROFL

Guess it is going to be the second choice.

Here is a better version. Little easier to read.

post-3408-14150793416775_thumb.jpg

My brother-in-law is a Sheriff Deputy up in Washington State. I have to forward this on to him!

ROFLLOL

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.