Where to buy Master Cylinder - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Where to buy Master Cylinder

Featured Replies

Can I get a recommendation for a good source for a Master Brake Cylinder for a 78 280Z? I mean where to buy one, like VB or Joe's Datsun? I will consider upgrading to the ZX one if it's compareable.

I eould rather have a 'new' one, but a rebuilt or reconditioned one from a trusted place should be fine.

thx.

Originally posted by TomoHawk

Can I get a recommendation for a good source for a Master Brake Cylinder for a 78 280Z? I mean where to buy one, like VB or Joe's Datsun? I will consider upgrading to the ZX one if it's compareable.

I eould rather have a 'new' one, but a rebuilt or reconditioned one from a trusted place should be fine.

thx.

Try Chloe@ www.Midwestz.com.

She has good prices and is great to work with.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.