RC Z Shell - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

RC Z Shell

Featured Replies

I know ive posted this before but it lead to a dead end.

Does anyone know where I could find a 1/10 RC Z bodyshell in Australia or anywhere else in the world? Ive seen a very few pics (one at the galleries here) of one. I belive Tamiya made one but is now discontinued. I know one exists!!!!:tapemouth

(Then I would have a Z-car)

Cheers

Chris Beattie

Try getting in touch with Kyle (and there is someone else, but I can't remember his name) over at ZDriver.com

They had an R/C Z shell made up and were selling them about a year or two ago. It's the only lead I know of.

  • 8 years later...

just got some new wheels for 240Z drifter today :D

IMG_0699.jpg

got mine from hobby habit here in adelaide. the blair athol store. Not sure if they have more, but they definatly had out of the ordinary shells

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.