IGNORED

I have had it with motor sport

SurfColorado

I first didnt understand how to install my new exhaust. It didnt come with instructions or anything with it. So I call motorsport and they tell me that I need to remove the catalytic convertor to install it. I try to get the catalytic convertor off and the bolts ar to rusted. so I take off the down pipe and use a hex saw to cut the bolt, I reattach the down pipe and go to install the straight pipe and everything. and its about 4 inches short. so I call motorsport again and complain and the guys says i wasnt suspose to remove the catalytic convertor. So now I have to drll out the old bolts that are rust and screw to the catalytic convertor, go get new bolts, reinstall my catalytic convertor, and install my exhaust. SO I WORKED ALL DAY FOR NOTHING, AND IT MADE ME HAVE TO DO MORE WORK

If it's any consilation I'm having a $h#& time under the car with my new clutch intallation process. :)

If you read my other thread you'd see what I've been up to. But to give an accurate description I've been under a car which should probably be higher off the ground got dirty as hell so many times from , oil, grease etc.. clutch dust.

Anyway on the topic of your problem, I don't think it's motorsports fault. You will need your catalytic in there and maybe it's time to get a new 1. As i understand it smog laws are pretty tight in the states and your old one is probably gutted out.

And finally good luck!:D

So... the custom exhaust did not come with instructions and you are unfamiliar with installing custom exhausts? Experts at muffler shops never read instructions since they do it day in, day out.

You did not work all day for nothing. You gained some experience with exhaust systems. I learned to take it to a shop and have installations done for cheap after spending a day under my car and doing exactly the same thing. Not a fun day :cry: