hello - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

hello

Featured Replies

Haven't been on this for a long time . Been participating more with IZCC. Just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year.

Burt

Hi Burt!

I was wondering what had happened to you. How is your car? Last I recall was that you were dealing with damaged paint from an acid spill. Happy Holidays to you and your family!

Carl

Hi Burt!

I went down to Cape Coral and looked at the 280z for Tom yesterday. Nice, sound car.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.