Steering Column Cover - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Steering Column Cover

Featured Replies

My headlight switch burned this morning and melted my steering column cover. So I need to go looking for a new one.

Does anyone know if the steering column covers are interchangable 70 through 73?

Pretty sure they will interchange with no trouble, and if you need a pair of the covers, I think I've got a decent set in my parts car.

I need to get one too mine won't stay together any more.

It just sits there.

I have a 78 280z though.

I am pretty sure all the 240Z steering column covers are the same. I don't have any for the 240Z but do have some 280Z type that are a little different.

thefastestz, I'll send you a private message regarding the 280Z cover.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.