Brakes in GT2 - Racing - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Brakes in GT2

Featured Replies

What is allowed for brakes in GT2? I am assuming for engine, just about anything goes. But what about brakes?

steve77

Before you worry about brakes and engines Steve, you better get a rule book, as I don't think semi-tube chassis are even legal in GT classes anymore. I'm fairly sure you would need a straight axle in the rear as well.....

There are maximums on the brakes as well as the engines, and the bigger you go with either, you have to carry a higher weight penalty.

If you want to run on slicks with the SCCA, about the only classes available for a Z are SPO(Super Production Over 2 or 2.5 litre) and E Production.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.