IGNORED

monza exhaust header

morfirst

I had one of the twice pipes kits with a header on my first Z. Truthfully, I hated it. It was too loud with the glasspacks in the kit after they burned out. The only thing wrong with running two pipes is the lack of space for the pipes when clearing the rear suspension and the lack of room for two mufflers. It's your choice, but personally I think you would end up spending more money that was necessary to fit true duals. Does your header have the two into one collector that slips on to connect to the exhaust? If it does you might want to consider a 2 1/2 inch single pipe with a good quality muffler. It will probably end up being less restrictive in the long run, since if you run two pipes you will probably need to keep the size down to 1 3/4 or so to make it fit. You might even be able to fit a larger single under there such as 2 3/4 or 3 inch. I haven't tried one yet but it should fit unless you have your car lowered quite a bit. The only places you might run into trouble is where the pipe turns out of the tunnel under the diff. mount and around the suspension. Just my thoughts if you want to consider an alternative.