IGNORED

280Z vs. turbo grand prix

CL280Z

280Z vs. turbo grand prix. me and my friend dane have been racing against each other for awhile now. he's beat me every time in my previous car wich was a 1997 grand prix gt (3.8). dane drives a 89 turbo grand prix. the boost in the car is outa control. we both pull up to a stop sign at the same time. dane doesn't reconize me at first because of new car. so we talk for a few. no traffic at all. then we decide to see if the 280 is any faster than my old car. he starts buliding up psi. we both start revving our engines i start it we both burn out. but the boost on the grand prix makes it takes off. he gets about 2 car lengths on me. i catch him when i shift into 3rd were about neak and neak for a few seconds until i get into fourth i get about a half a car length and thats enought to win any race were both stopped buy a yellow light. the second round i get hammered by him but its all good cuz i gotta win. thanx to datsun and one bad arse engine. these cars are beasts. my 1/4 mile time was proably around 14.

(by the way is was more than a 1/4 mile race, that explains why i got all the way into 4th)

racing on the street? more than 1/4 mile = 100+mph on public roads?:finger: I have to say that is very irresponsible, maybe you should get your friend to meet you up at a track...

There have been plenty of local stories of innocent bystanders being killed because some street racers thought there was "no traffic at all."