IGNORED

original radio and power ant

RobertH

I just saw a used power antenna go on Ebay for $60 or so. They are around, but you have to look. I would be prepared to spend up to $100 for one. The last brand new antenna I bought from Datsun six years ago, was $75. I have a working antenna that needs a new mast. Evidently, one should not leave the power antenna up!

Radios are around also. I might have one. What year are you looking for? Chloe helped me find a radio and a Hitachi 8-track player. She would be a good source.

here is the car I am looking at..the guy seems okay, sent me more photos and has agreed to an inspection. Send me your e-mail address to Viperash@aol.com and I will forward you the PICS..I notice you live in Sarasota..I live in Lakeland

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2439165606&category=6187

thanks

RobertH

You're going to hate me but I just threw mine away, it worked but needed a new mast again. I didn't have auto retract and if I forgot to lower it someone would bust it off everytime. Got tired of that and put on a unbreakable one. ....