European Tail Lights - Page 2 - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

European Tail Lights

Featured Replies

You're more than Welcome, I hope it helps you save a buck or two and keeps a nice car on the road.

Now does anyone out there have a good source or know where we can get the Chrome Strip replacement or replated or....?

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Hey Escanlon,

I was just looking at the "Too Intense Restoration" Web site ,

www.datsunrestore.com. They have the chrome decorative strips you're talking about.

I tried your link and seemed to get lost. So I called Troy Thacker (owner, Too Intense Restoration) and he mentioned that the Trim parts you mentioned are for the 260/280 but not for the 240.

The 240 only has the horizontal chrome strip and no wrap around.

Thanks, but these weren't the ones I need. Any other leads?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.