leather interior? - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

leather interior?

Featured Replies

still looking at 240Z's and the owner claims this car came with leather interior from the factory. I was under the impression all factory interiors were vinyl?

thanks

RobertH

Lakeland, Florida

You are correct..the interiors were vynle and plastic

I wonder if it wasn't another "dealer" option. I bought my 73 240 in 79 with 50K showing, I'm the second owner but never met the first owner. It has Z seats but the inner panel is cloth and had a design in it that matched color wise with the orignal color of the car. I find it hard to believe that someone would go to the expence of having the seats reapolstered in that short of of time period. The job looks factory and they are still in good shape except for 30 years of being sat on. I've always wondered myself...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.