IGNORED

Think of selling my 280zx..

280zx Fever

Ok finding a good shell is getting a little hard so ive thought about the idea of cutting my losses and selling what i have.

These are some prices i have thought about but i dont know if im asking too much or not enough ?

L28E - Recent Rebuild approx 2year ago at most. includes all sub systems etc air con compression and wiring loom and ecu - $700

3 Speed automatic - not too sure about this it works well but havent been anywhere to test it out :) - $300

R200 Diff - 3.54 ratio i think ? includes cv's and all mounting brackets etc and tail shaft - $300

Another thing is if i could even get this for them.

So what you think ? too much not enough ? note all prices are in Australian Currency, so if your american x it by 0.6 to give estimate

Well, you dont have too much invested in it, but I think a few of your prices are a tad high. I think you would be lucky to get anything for the auto slushbox, you may get something but not 300, the motor may be about right, give or take a couple of hundred, and speak to cuong about selling your cv halfshafts.

Im only interested in seeing what they are going for :)

For the auto box im only going on by what i saw a 240z auto box go for $250 so i think mine being later model and in good condtion i should be able to get $300 but even if i get $200 for it i would be happy :)

As for the engine personally i think its in damn good condtion so i dont think $700 is too high considering thats including every thing not just the bare block head and manifolds :) but i could be wrong :)

Originally posted by 280zx Fever

Im only interested in seeing what they are going for :)

For the auto box im only going on by what i saw a 240z auto box go for $250 so i think mine being later model and in good condtion i should be able to get $300 but even if i get $200 for it i would be happy :)

The 240z box is worth more because it is rarer and if someone wanted to keep their auto Z original, 280zx boxes are far easier to find.