Sway Bar - Page 3 - Suspension & Steering - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Sway Bar

Featured Replies

Originally posted by texasz

..............Yes, patience is what got me the car I have for the great price I paid. I will just keep looking and if I do not find the right pair by the time I have other things done and am ready to start autoxing then I will have to pay out for the new set............

That makes sense! No use paying before you need the parts. Keep an eye on eBay and elsewhere. You never know what will come up for sale. When you spot what you want GRAB IT! :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.