IGNORED

Got one at last!

halz

Hayden are you gonna put all that talk into action and build a concours 240z?

I know you love the idea of original and in many ways I hear you, I would like to know if she has the original engine and are you gonna go by the books on paint color interior color engine block color etc..

Give us the info :).

Gav,

The car has the original engine and gearbox, original tan and black interior and has been repainted once in its life in the original colour. It lacks the original radio, toolkit, owner's manual and wheels. Most of these are obtainable but the wheels were (I think) added as a dealer (not factory) option at the time of sale.

I am going to attempt to get the ownership history out of Vicroads today and (fingers crossed) try to get in touch with the Previous owners.

To answer your question, I will restore/repair as needed to bring the car back to acceptable original condition. Not concours...as I think a true concours car cannot be driven regularly and remain in that condition...and I plan plenty of use for this car!:devious: