IGNORED

Pictures say more than thousand Japanese words

Z-point

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if this stuff is for sale. It looks like ther is a compe handle and the Nissan light covers with the chrome trim. Jeeze, if they are for sale I am sure they are top dollar. I will have to find out with babblefish when I get on my mac next week. Nice find.

-Ben

Some of the pictures show prices in Yen. I can't read the text either, but if the number figure IS Yen, a simple conversion will tell you what to expect. For instance the headlight covers convert to $468. I don't know if that's for one or two, but shipping must be considered. I'm surprised someone - especially you guys out in California - doesn't know someone who could translate. Great site!

I didn't look at the site that hard, but my pc does not have Japanese installed on it so I cannot translate the words. My Mac has it for some reason, so I just look at everything in Babblefish.

Eeesh, 500 hundred for those eh. They are nice. Don't know how good it would look on my blue Z. Plus, if I want that Japanese look the first thing I would do is change rims.

-Ben

I had a good look at a pair of headlight covers today. They were chrome rims and plexiglass covers. The rim screws to the headlight bucket / scoop and the lens sits in a rubber seal. Check out the other thread about headlight covers. It got me on a quest.