350Z roadster - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

350Z roadster

Featured Replies

Check out my latest gallery upload. One of the local Nissan dealers just happened to trailer over a 350Z roadster to the Georgia Z Car club meeting last night. While I took many photos of it I figured you guys might be interested in this one as it contains a regular posting member of this club in the foreground:

http://www.classiczcars.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=6375&password=&sort=7&thecat=997

So how come you had to sneak up behind her with the camera?

I hope you talked Karen out of buying one Mike.......although the roadster is a bit better looking than the coupe, it's still a 350....:cross-eye

  • Author

Actually, I was taking a picture of the car as she walked in front of the camera. It was purely an accident.

The sad part is that the roadster was an automatic.

Uh huh.....ROFL

I think she'd look much better behind the wheel of the black 300ZX convertible in the background anyways....:love:

For that matter, I'd rather drive the black 300 in the background.:devious:

Hahahaha! That's too funny! ROFL Sorry to block your pic.!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

You might have ruined the pic if you had turned around and stuck your tongue out at him.... or worse....LOLROFL

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.