Spindle trouble - Page 5 - Suspension & Steering - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Spindle trouble

Featured Replies

Well guys, I'll tell you how the new OEM Spec Springs from Courtesy Nissan ride. In case you are unaware, I (with Carl Beck's help) got a spring manufacturer to make springs exactly like the factory springs that came on 240Z's. I finished my front/rear suspension overhaul and gave it a long 1-1/2 hour test drive home. IMHO the springs ride as they should. They are not harsh, but definitely firm up the ride. I have standard KYB GR-2's installed all around with poly bushings everywhere exact spindle pins and front control arms. I also installed a Suspension Techniques front/rear anti-sway bar kit. Trust me, there is not Cadillac ride here. I haven't tried the country road test yet, but will soon. I'll let you know how that goes.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.