IGNORED

Looking for a 240z in California

Iceberg86300

Hi all,

I'm looking for a 240z in the Southern California area. (As close to Camarillo as possible)

Any year will do, and I'm looking to spend 2000-3000 on the car. I'm looking for a driveable car with no frame rust, but other than that I'm game.

Throw me an email or a reply if you know of anything.

Sincerely,

Steve

• 2 weeks later...

I also have a 71 that is a daily driver. It's got a rebuilt motor with about 500 miles on it. New suspension, which includes: MSA springs, kyb shocks (non adjustable), Lower ball joints, tierod ends, and sway bar end links.

The rust on this car is minimal. There are some spots on the rear hatch, under the battery tray (small spots), and the passenger side frame rail can use some welding.

The body is fairly straight except for the wrinlkes in the roof. Paint is ok from far but you can see cracks in the paint close up.

The interior is in good shape, but the seats need to be redone because they sag. No a\c. 4 speed manual, 5 slot mags, Cd player, 6-1 header with 2.5 inch pipes and an apexi n1 muffler.

I am in San Diego ca. Check out my gallery for pics and drop me a line if your interested. I'm asking $3,500.

hi. check out the for sale classified. i am leaving for colorado tommorrow for 4 weeks, can send pics when i get there. currently in wine county, nocal (sonoma county)

great car, a real driver

keith email:vysynry@hotmail or voice:720.981.8093 i colorado

will be back in s.f. area by first of sept.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a very original 1973 Datsun 240 Z. It is an automatic. Strong engine. Small amount of surface rust. 1973 original orange!! Black interior. Small dings, but pretty straight. Located in Seattle, WA. New battery. Needs front rotors and muffler. Drives well. Tires have tread but sidewalls are a bit perished. Original owner bought it when he was approx 50, then gave to his son when he was approx 50. Has sat for a couple of years before I bought it. I have too many cars (8). Good solid original 240. Make me an offer!!!! You can call me at 206-669-8761. I would say that it would drive from Seattle to So. Cal.