L28 Long Block - Wanted - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

L28 Long Block

Featured Replies

Looking for an L28 long block. I would prefer something in running condition. East coast US, mid-atlantic and southeast. I can pickup.

Edited by FJOVA

Where are you located?

  • Author

I am in Southern VA.

I have a bare F54 block that I had hot tanked and the cylinder walls checked for thickness, etc. PM if interested.

Edited by mayolives
spelling

I have a long block from an 83zx. Also have another P79 head that was rebuilt and never installed. I’m in central Florida

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.