For Sale: Z-car Sumi-e mugs and T-shirt — original artwork - Page 2 - For Sale - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

For Sale: Z-car Sumi-e mugs and T-shirt — original artwork

Featured Replies

  • Author

Okay, Guys I received the prototypes and they look great.
My wife forced me to write another version of calligraphy - a hybrid because the new version was too dominant, so I made a new one based on the previous one but with improved legibility.
And you know that she is always right, so here we are.
So I'll have a lot of work switching my entire store over to these new shirts.
Anyway, the 240Z shirt is already available here:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/4446214932/datsun-240z-jdm-hq-t-shirt-japanese-sumi

Please check the size chart before purchasing to ensure a proper fit.
il_1588xN.7682635293_r097.jpg
If you're between sizes, order the larger size, as natural cotton may shrink slightly.

More designs will appear soon.


PS
James yous mugs are in DESOTO, TX - from what I saw they spent some time in LA
I think they will arrive soon, I'm curious about your opinion.

Edited by damusto

5 hours ago, damusto said:

Okay, Guys I received the prototypes and they look great.
My wife forced me to write another version of calligraphy - a hybrid because the new version was too dominant, so I made a new one based on the previous one but with improved legibility.
And you know that she is always right, so here we are.
So I'll have a lot of work switching my entire store over to these new shirts.
Anyway, the 240Z shirt is already available here:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/4446214932/datsun-240z-jdm-hq-t-shirt-japanese-sumi

Please check the size chart before purchasing to ensure a proper fit.
il_1588xN.7682635293_r097.jpg
If you're between sizes, order the larger size, as natural cotton may shrink slightly.

More designs will appear soon.


PS
James yous mugs are in DESOTO, TX - from what I saw they spent some time in LA
I think they will arrive soon, I'm curious about your opinion.

Damian,

The mugs arrived and they are everyhing I expected - awesome art work, exceptional quality! You have a fantastic talent.

Best regards,

Jim

  • Author

Great, I'm glad you like them.
If anyone is interested in a different color, that can be arranged.
In the meantime, I'm considering doing a Nissan 300ZX Z31.

  • Author

Jim your t-shirt is on its way, I assume it will arrive in a time similar to the previous shipment.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Okay, I managed to develop a mug design with a Datsun 300ZX Z31 Turbo. I’m still working on this project, but you can grab one here:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/4454512222/datsun-300zx-z31-turbo-jdm-mug-japanese

PS: Jim, from what I understand, your T-shirt should be with you by the 9th at the latest.
From what I can see, there seems to be a delay - did you get any info from the carrier?

1 hour ago, damusto said:


PS: Jim, from what I understand, your T-shirt should be with you by the 9th at the latest.
From what I can see, there seems to be a delay - did you get any info from the carrier?

Damian,

Thanks for checking. The shirt has not arrived and the last tracking update was Feb. 04 in the Netherlands. It now seems to be scheduled for sometime next week. I will update you on any changes.

Jim

  • Author

OK, let’s stay in touch. Thanks for your patience.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.