350 engine swap - Parts Swapping - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

350 engine swap

Featured Replies

This would look great in my 71.

  • Author

I didn't mean for this to post. I couldn't get the picture to attach.

Are you talking about a 350 cubic inch V8 swap or a VQ35 from a 350Z?

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

I was trying to create a post with a picture of the 350Z engine in it that I have. I hit the preview post button and it said the picture was to large. It is a very detailed picture with a black background. I closed out the post screen and it was posted by mistake. I meant to resize the picture and post again but haven't been successful yet. Sorry for any confusion I may have caused, This is the first forum I have been a member at and haven't figured it all out yet.

I wouldn't mind seeing a VQ-35 in an early Z. If you've got that kind of money/fab skills you might as well go with a RB or SR series engine.

BTW- How much does a Brand new VQ-35 coast?

RB is around $3500 SR around $2,000

Forgot one thing. Are you talking about the Engine only picture found at NissanDriven.com?

  • Author

Not sure, I went back there and couldn't find it again.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.