IGNORED

Rust Replacement Parts

BBALLS

BBALLS I loved your story so true I remeber being 16 with a 240z taking it to a panel shop to fix the rust in the firewall and being told don't bother with that old datsun. The guy who repaired it even said the car was too rusted.

He had a 180b and was trying to talk me out of it, but he did mention the fairlady Z's were worth a bit these days. i told him it was a 240z and he must have thought it was a 260z cause he sorta looked shocked.

Anyway do you sell door skins, it's the only place of rust left on my Z the doors.

Oh and bonnets what can u suggest that's cheaper than $700 for a brand new one.

I have 2 bonnets both vented one is a 260z vented factory one, the other has e-type style flutes, but was damaged by people reversing into it, would like to repair it but was told not worth while. :classic:

http://www.classiczcars.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=2263&password=&sort=7&thecat=500

http://www.classiczcars.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=2846&password=&sort=7&thecat=500

I like that bonnet :disappoin

Man I can remember driving my second 77 2+2 home from the PO. It was quite dark out as I had to work late that night and my friend and I drove down together. I paid 250 for the car which externally had seen some better days however the interior was mint and it ran wonderful.

So I'm driving home leading the way with my friend behind on a very tight windy North jersey back road through the woods when I flick the switch for the brights when low and behold, the entire lighting circuit went down. Zero lights what so ever.

Needless to say, several minutes of cursing and fist pounding and wiggling everything, they came back on.

I never did figure out what was wrong with that harness. I still have it in a box in the basement :classic:

could have been a faulty relay?

dunno had a funny wiring harness on my 2+2 lighting also. Sometimes it wouldn't come on very rare but a quick flick back and forth and it was ok.

Never found out either that Z ended up a dead Zed. You can see it in my gallery.