IGNORED

Bonnet Badge On Ebay For the Aussies

Gav240z

Man I am looking at this site during work time. Thatis the spare few minutes I have between dealing with clients and that photo just did'nt look all that clear, must have been the flash, but yer the spare badge I've got is clean and shiny ladies, geez, try and do a good turn and get mocked, hmmm live and learn suppose!

Originally posted by toecutter

the spare badge I've got is clean and shiny ladies, geez, try and do a good turn and get mocked, hmmm live and learn suppose!

Whoa fella, you're reading way too much into what I said. I was just asking what you meant by "in better condition than that". Since the auction indicated it was a new badge being offered.

No mocking was intended "Gladys". :cheeky: It's nice that you are (or were?) offering your spare badge to Gavin.

sorry guys, all is good just having a rubbish day and then just took that post the wrong way I suppose. I know we r all here trying to help each other out so lets just get back to that hey. Just a little confusion there i think...Cheers guys...anyway gav i've got tmrw off if u want to haev a beer and talk about that site we discussed!

Hey dude I have tuesday off aswell sounds alright to me I'll give you a buzz tomorrow any particular time?

I'm trying to get a hold of Nathan I really wanna pick up a Unisyn I purchased off him tonight. I feel like driving the Z :classic: . Something about Night driving that's so much better don't know why.

He ain't picking up but so guess I have to keep trying.

Speak soon,

:classic:

PS: Don't worry sometimes we all have bad days.