This you must see - Internet Finds - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

This you must see

Featured Replies

I don't care how bad you hate ZX's...these are a MUST HAVE. These are instant '79-83 OEM' class winners at whatever show you go to. Oh and despite the "rear jump seat' verbiage, these are not 2+2's....

steve77

  • Author
Originally posted by halz

Very nice, whats the story?

IDENTICAL PAIR of VERY RARE, LOW-MILES, NON-SMOKER, ONE-OWNER 1980 Datsun 280ZX 10th Anniversary Special Edition Sports Cars [VIN: HS130213302 #565 of 3000 mfg. 01/80] with 4907 actual miles & [VIN: HS130226906 #2953 of 3000 Mfg. 06/80] with 5198 actual miles. Of the 3000 of these cars produced 2500 were painted two-tone Gold & Black and ONLY 500 WERE PAINTED TWO-TONE RED & BLACK

80datsun_280z10th_blkred20.jpg

I saw those about a week ago.

Took me about 20 minutes to download all the pictures(28K:dead: )

I'm not a ZX man but I really like them.Think the Dealer is making too much off of em tho.

-Brandon

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

WoW... I saw those last week, but those ZX's are damn sexy.

if i had the money, they would be mine....

obviously, from the pictures, it's from some dealership, so I assume they are showroom cars and will be priced up the arse.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.