IGNORED

My First Flash Site.

Gav240z

Thanks for the kind words indeed I'll be making a few changes and probably be changing the whole site that was just a beginning i would have loved to make it look much better before I handed it up to the teacher.

I've started my holidays and so far so good I've been working on the car as intended.

I bought a new gearbox mount, replaced my steering rach bushes, got another indicator flasher unit as the old one was playing games, I got some lower control arm bushes haven't done that yet, bought a grease gun and greased up the ball joints, still have a few things to do and I've only got 1 week left but hopefully I'll get the rest of the things done.

Oh I washed her yesterday came up real good can't wait to polish and wax her soon :).

hf240z I made it using Macromedia Flash MX you can download it for free off their website but you have a limited trial however if you don't wanna pay for the program I can help you there :).

Hi Gav,

I finally got to see your site. I like what you did. Are you thinking of making a full time site? If you do there quite a few of us here in Melbourne that would refer to it on a regular basis. I was thinking of doing something similar but dedicated purely for Great Ocean road drives, just as a reference point for maps, times etc.

I've got a few freinds with zeds including myself and we thought this would be a good reference point for all that wanted to have a monthly get together for such a drive. If you go ahead to put together a permanent site could you possibly incude something like this. After each trip photos could be posted and site could include maps etc. Anyways just some ideas if you do go ahead with it.

Cheers Sulio.

I'd love to do something like it and be involved with a few more Z people here in Melbourne ie: going on drives etc..

I could incorporate photo's I guess but flash isn't my strong point just yet I guess it could become a good learning oportunity the only other thing is I need a good server for the site at the moment she's on a freebie webspace just for a demo however if we could get a few guys together I think we could really make something of it.

Are you a member of the club? NDSOC I should be but am not yet I was at Zworx and Warren showed me a news letter it had mentioned this website and showed pictures of when Alan T visited the Nissan Factory in Japan.

Anyway let me know how you wanna go with this and if your looking to go on a cruise anytime soon I'd be free during next week my new job means i work weekends.

Speak Later :classic:

Yer must get together for a beer and talk further, I'll PM u my mob number. I live in St.Kilda but work on my car up at my folks place in Sydenham near Warrens place and Nathans place. I think you know both. Anyways I work alot of weekends too but I'm on line at work all nite so you can always get a message through!

Still haven't seen it, but if you're going to make it into something *real*, then please, make it in HTML damnit!

Flash is all well and good, but limit it to an animation or a splash screen. It's not made for website design...

*still trying to see it*