IGNORED

Need New Red Door Panel for '72

dkd021

I am looking for a new red passenger side door panel for my '72 240z. I have the driver's side but can't find the other. I have looked on every website I can think of and called various dealers. Can anyone help me?

No, I am looking for a new interior door panel. My 72 is silver with red interior. It's a pain trying to find red interior parts. If I can't find a passenger side door panel by the end of October or so I will be forced to buy black ones and go to the paint store and get them to match up some vinyl die. I would rather not do that but I have about come to the conclusion that it will be my only option.

woah, last i checked 2intense's website wasn't nearly as big. this is the first time i've seen red as an option for vinyl color on replacement door panels. i should know, mine are red, but thankfully in good condition.

i'd say unless you've found something else, go with 2intense.