73 240Z Spark Plug Gap - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

73 240Z Spark Plug Gap

Featured Replies

IĀ have a stock 73 240Z with a PerTronix Ignitor II and Flame-Thrower II Coil. I'm looking for the recommended plug gap size.

Thanks

^Hell of a gap! Ā šŸ˜‚Ā  I think you're missing a zero: 0.035".

4 hours ago, BoldUlysses said:

^Hell of a gap! Ā šŸ˜‚Ā  I think you're missing a zero: 0.035".

Yes, I missed a zero. 🄹

It should be 0.035ā€.

Sorry, eh?

Ā 

Ā 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.