IGNORED

Parts for Sale: 1969-1971 240Z reproduction clear vinyl seat protectors

zed2

1969-1971 240Z reproduction clear vinyl seat protectors

Since these clear vinyl seat protectors are no longer available from Nissan, nor are reproductions available from existing fabricators, I sourced a large quantity of clear vinyl material to fabricate reproductions.  These are for the 1969-1971 seats that do not have the recline mechanism.

Set of eight (8) as shown in photo, (plus close-up photo) 

Material is same gauge/thickness as original

Photos show:

Set of four (4) original, aged and yellowed clear vinyl seat protectors and set of four (4) reproduction clear vinyl seat protectors.

Clear vinyl seat protector 3.jpg

Set of eight (8) reproduction clear vinyl seat protectors - what you would receive upon ordering.

Clear vinyl seat protector 1.jpg

Clear vinyl seat protector 2.jpg

The pricing is $48.00 shipped to a CONUS address. Shipping will be insured with tracking.

If you are interested in a set, please PM me your full name, mailing address and Paypal address. I will then send you an invoice. 

Note, these are time consuming to produce.  Therefore, I  will only send the invoice when the set is available for shipment, production timefame as noted below

Thanks,

Keith

Note: The last time I offered these was January 2022. So if you plan on needing a set before Fall 2022 please order now.

Orders accepted in the first available production time frame

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maximum sets available with 1 week production time frame - 4 sets

Reserved: 

2 sets - Joseph A. (FB) - shipping

Edited by zed2

Nice job on the clear seat protectors.  Having just made, and then remade, a set for my seat reupholstery project, I can appreciate the work that went into your great looking product.  They should sell well.