IGNORED

76 280Z Going on the market

bhermes

Well I have been talking and thinking about this for a while now; however, today is the day the Z goes on the market.

Just curious if anyone can give advice on the best way to sale?  Ebay?  Marketplace? other?

I thought about taking offers for 30 days and then going with the best offer assuming the offer is basically acceptable.

I am in Louisville, KY and can go a year without seeing another 70's model z car.  Not sure if that is good or bad.

I have no idea what the car will sale for or even how to answer the question on what condition it is currently in.

It is a 76 280 2+2 far from show quality and probably considered good condition but not sure.

Thoughts?  Comment?  Anyone have success in selling one and where/site?

I can send photos etc. but just looking for basic sales advice not wanting this to be an ad.

Thanks in advance.

The last Z I sold I took a ton of pictures and listed all the bad then the good. Put it on craigslist and marketplace with minimal info. When someone asked about I sent the detailed email with all the photos. Sent the same email to everyone. Don't get to be buddies with anybody and use craiglists email function, no phone numbers. It takes a couple of weeks but you'll sale it.

Details, details details. Honesty to cover your arse. Goodluck.