IGNORED

What would you pay for this?

drunkenmaster

Im looking at buying some trims/fittings/interior parts for my shell, what do you think is fair for these items together or seperate:

all the door parts (trims, handles, glass etc)

LH and RH rear window with surround

lh and rh chrome stip above door on roof

lh and rh plastic window surround

center console

rear hatch

If you find someone who has all of them and they are in good condition, I would be inclined to think that they could ask basically any price and get it.

Rear Hatch 150-200 (depending on whether it has the chrome insert in the seal, or how rusty it is)

Centre console, crack free 50-100 bucks (remembering getting yours plastic welded is only 50-60 bucks)

Window Surrounds 20-30 bucks a pop?

Chrome along drip rail 20 bucks a side

LH and RH Rear window 30-50 bucks each

Maybe 150-200 per side for the glass frames etc (rememberign there is a difference between the 240 and 260 stainless steel frame)

SO anywhere up to seven or 800 would probably not be overly unreasonable, its a lot, but then you are talking about lots of hard to find little bits.

A good, crack free centre console for a 240 is more like $200. IF you can find one.

Do you know where there are some for 50-100??? Tell me.. tell me!!!!:D