Black Friday Deals - Introductions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Black Friday Deals

Featured Replies

I was emailing someone at klassicfab and he said everything is 20% off today. Use this coupon code: KFBLACKFRIDAY

 

 

‘72 240z Kilimanjaro white vin 473XX

2 hours ago, Dadson said:

 

I was emailing someone at klassicfab and he said everything is 20% off today. Use this coupon code: KFBLACKFRIDAY

 

 

‘72 240z Kilimanjaro white vin 473XX

 

Thanks for posting this, you just saved me $200 on the parts I have been thinking about buying. This sale made my decision much easier.

Cheers, Mike

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.