IGNORED

1983 280zx project

Trumanzx

howdy y'all! new to the forum, i bought a 1983 280zx na with a 5spd, non running and had been sitting for 15+ years.  my brother has an 80 with a 383 swap in his so this will definitely be in good hands! my current goal is to make the car ruin and drive with the i6, and then ill collect parts and stuff and ls swap it. we already have a 5.3 lm7 on a pallet ready for when the time comes.  this thread will be used to keep track of what we do to the car over time.  so far we got new injectors, fuel rail, fuel cell and fuel pump. we made it run by pouring some premix down the intake manifold (premix since it hasnt ran in so long the extra oil will keep the rings from siezing) so next objective is making a fuel system and having it run normally.  after that we have a full set of pads and rotors as well as rebuild kits for the calipers and a new master cylinder and lines.  we also have a new master and slave cylinder for the clutch. my brother has a set of rear shocks and springs and front springs so that we can lower the car soon after.  ill upload pictures soon.

• Like 4