IGNORED

Parts Wanted: 280z Rear Strut Insulator Spacers

ckurtz2

280z Rear Strut Insulator Spacers

Urethane Rear Upper Strut Spacer Set, 70-78 240Z-260Z-280Z

The Strut Spacers are located between the Strut Mount Insulator and the Spring Seat in the rear of the car and are the counterpart to the front Upper Strut Bearings on 70-78 models

I don't care if they are poly or rubber. I am in SOS mode and need to get these asap. Trying to move for college, but need to finish the rear suspension so I can tow the car. This part is holding me up. It is backordered everywhere I called. So if anyone has a spare set, please save me!

• Advertiser
    ckurtz2
  • Date
    07/30/2021
  • Price
  • Category
  • Year
  • Model
    280z

I’m far away, so tough to get them to you quick, but I have a set. Let me know.

Another option is to just get a pair of the front bearings from RockAuto, and put those in the rear isolators. That is all the rubber ones really are, just substitution to fill the space in the isolator that the bearing does in the front. It will not cause your rear struts to tend to steer or anything strange. Will add about 1/2 lb of weight

B7859FCC-4D15-45E3-92C8-DF0133A3671C.png

Edited by zKars
  • Like 2