rail repair - Page 3 - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

rail repair

Featured Replies

Nothing fancy really.

I bought the floor pan sections from All Z Parts, and the panel shop is fabricating the rest of it themselves (chassis rails, inner wheel arches, rad support).

I'll be going in later in the week to see how they're going. This is how it looked as of last friday morning.

floor.jpg

When doing rail repair for rust do you just cut out the rust areas or do you replace the whole rail? Any estimates on the cost of such a project? I don't weld.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.