83ZXT Distributer screw sizes - Classic ZX - 2nd to 4th Generation - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

83ZXT Distributer screw sizes

Featured Replies

I recently picked up a 2+2 Turbo I intend to make an engine donor for my 77.  Before yanking the engine, I'd like to fire it up and see how it runs.  Unfortunately, the PO pulled the distributer cap & rotor and lost the screws.  Can anyone tell me what size screws I need to hold down the cap AND if I can use a screw to lock the rotor in place instead of a pin?  If I can, what size screw will fit to lock the rotor?  Thanks!

I would just take the distributor in to a well stocked hardware store and look thru their selection of metric machine screws to match it up.  Should be pretty easy to find.

  • Author

Yeah, I think that’s the best solution. I’ll give it a shot.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.