The Fast and The Furious - Page 3 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

The Fast and The Furious

Featured Replies

Twin towbars on a Soarer Alfa?

I knew soarers were heavy and V8 but I never thought people would start using them to pull caravans and stuff:stupid:

Twin Towbar = Twin Turbo ROFL

I just dont like them. Look too much like cakes of soap. They are pretty quick though

I WAS WALKING TO THE CAR AFTER WATCHING pIROTS OF THE CARIBEAN(GREAT FILM)

AND WHAT DID I SEE

A 98ISH 4 DOOR CAVALIER WITH ABSURDLY LARGE HOOD SCOOPS

IT ALSO HAD THE VARIOUS INLET/OULETS GRAFTED ON WITH THE WACKY PAINT JOB AND THE STANDARD COFFEE CAN MUFFLER.

THE THING THAT REALLY GOT ME WAS IT HAD ONE OF THOSE BIG ALUMINUM WINGS ON THE TRUNK LID.

EXCEPT!

IT WAS BOLTED ON BACKWORDS. ROFL

IMO crotch rocket jockeys are all nuts

As with car drivers, its the few bad eggs that give a that spoil it for everyone. I rode a bike for 12 years and gave up the fast and silly phase early on. Who needs it? Its enought to know that your 1000cc totally stock pushrod engined machine will blow 99% or tintops into the weeks... no need to prove it.

Something else observed amongst my mates was that riding bikes made us better car drivers - more alert, more aware of our surroundings and the road conditions. I've often thought that drivers should do a compulsory rider training course to sharpen their skills...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.