IGNORED

Vacuum hose connections 1976 280z

280z762021

Good Day All, I need help trying to figure out where an extra vacuum hose connects to please. Picture below is from my 1976 280z (Manual Transmission, non-California car) over by the master cylinder. I have three vacuum hoses where the manual shows I should have only two (The picture is not clear). There should be a hose coming from the fast idle actuator into a "T" connector where one ends connects to a vacuum connector and presumably to one of these hoses, yet I have two that is wrapped up in tape (Tape that looks pretty original). These then run across the firewall to the other side of the car. It seems I have an extra vacuum hose? I am not sure at this point.

20210408_125555.jpg

20210408_125545.jpg

Is yours a Factory AC car?  Those two hoses probably go to the magnet valves on the passenger side by the fusible links.

You can see the routing of those in the AC section of the FSM.

This if from the 76' FSM but you should check the 75' to be sure.

Screen Shot 2021-04-08 at 3.23.49 PM.png

Edited by gwri8