Datsun 240z weird startup - Page 2 - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Datsun 240z weird startup

Featured Replies

On 2/25/2021 at 8:31 AM, Alexg280z said:

After a quick search of ballast resistor online I see the problem. I don’t have one. 

Check to see if you have a ZX distributor. I think the ballast resistor gets bypassed when using a ZX distributor. An easy way to ID is if there's a "matchbox" on the side of the distributor, it would be labeled something like E12-80 or E12-92 (don't believe those who tell you E12-80 is the only one that works).

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.