IGNORED

FS: Z parts and 16inch wheels

Zpeed

Don't hold out selling the rear wing, I shouldn't be buying toys at the moment I need to pay off my car and fix problems besides I'm still not 100% on it just yet so if u can make money on it and it brings you closer to getting your new car sell it man :cheeky:.

However I really want the Unisyn and I WILL BUY IT provided she works :D .

I might be interested in some of the other stuff if you get your old burnt out Z back :disappoin . I think mainly the stuff I sold to u in the first place ooops :stupid: .

Anyway cheers speak to ya when I see ya online!

i relised i've got a haynes manual sitting here, its in a dirty condition, but perfect reading condition, and great for reading and working on the ol Z, want watever u want to pay for it, was new like 40 bucks, hard to find nowadays, so $15 sounds resonable..

unisyn sold to Gav,

Really want to sell the 16inch rims, as they will be a front mount intercooler for my new Z31