IGNORED

Parts for Sale: Polished 3 screw cab and E46 manifold

Ed Brock

Polished 3 screw cab and E46 manifold

Polished 3 screw carborator and an E46 intake manifold. These carbs just came off a 240. The owner of that car switched to a set of side draft Webers. These are ready to install, they are clean, all choke and slides work,and the tops have been polished.   There is no linkage and no springs. There is a 260 ERG manifold. Location of parts is Hillsboro, Oregon.

Also have a set of 4 screw carborator, E46 intake, heat shield. No linkage or springs included. One 3 screw carb is included in the price. These have been on the shelf for about 2 years. I would rebuild them just because of this E10 gas stuation and what that fuel does to gaskets. but, they may not need it, it's just what I would do.   Price on these carbs is $250.00. FOB Hillsboro Oregon. I have pictures if needed.

Contact me on this site or through my personal Email listed below.

260 carb choke.jpg

260 carb closeup.jpg

260 carb distance.jpg

260 carb set.jpg

260 carb slide.jpg

driversdoor.jpeg

rtrear.jpeg

engine.jpeg

frntleftfender.jpeg

steeringwheel.jpeg

speedo.jpeg

• Advertiser
    Ed Brock
  • Date
    01/03/2021
  • Price
    $250.00
  • Category

• 7 months later...

Good evening , 

I am interested in these carbs , Im converting a very problematic EFI on my 1979 280zx . The previous owner swaped out the motor and its a mess electronically . I was wondering if these are still available and would it be possible to get the linkage ? 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...